Photography workshop for beginners.
How to get the most out of your digital camera and take better pictures.
The workshop will include:
- The basics of photography.
- Understanding your camera better;
Apertures, Shutter Speed, ISO and other camera modes.
- How to use natural light for better pictures
- Composition and how to best frame your subject
- How to take better portraits
- A chance to practice your new found skills.
After the workshop you will be able to join the private Facebook group for continued support, inspiration and networking.
Some basic terms with regard to the workshop:
A confirmation email will be sent out within 24hrs of booking your place.
Please be aware that refunds can only be carried out up until 3 days before the workshop is due to take place.
There must be a minimum of 3 bookings for the workshop to take place. In the unfortunate event that there is not enough interest, the workshop will be cancelled 2 days before and you will receive a full refund.